Saturday, October 11, 2008

Portrait Fundraising for Digital Camcorder



Now that the 500.00 has been raised for the tipi, the next item that we would like to get for the Trust is a high quality Digital Camcorder so that we can record the activities and make videos for the blog that teachers and parents can use with their charges.
So because I can, I will donate $50.00 from every portrait session that prints out this blog page to book in to see me at Mandi Lynn Photography. I will also extend the October special into November for Earth Camp fans. This means that instead of spending 190.00 for a portrait session you will spend $50.00 and that $50.00 will go to the Trust. Because I invest so much time with each family for each portrait session, please understand that session numbers are limited. Click here to find out more about Mandi Lynn Photography, and to reserve your session at this special price.

No comments: